Turn your everyday shopping into an opportunity to earn cash back.
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you back
- 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Add Kasasa Protect® for comprehensive fraud protection*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- And more
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Please note that receiving e-statements is a condition of having this account.
Earning cash back is simple and easy.
Just do a few banking activities that will save you time in the day. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment, ACH credit, or bill pay transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, your account is still free.
And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means the current statement cycle.
"Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which our bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 4.00% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 [PIN-based/signature-based] debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
$50.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
Monthly eStatements are a condition of this account.
Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications.
Limit of 1 account per social security number.
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa Cash Back is a trademark of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.