Belmont Bank & Trust revised their local disaster declaration to follow the recently revised State order and the recently revised CDC guidance in regards to mask wearing. Fully vaccinated people can resume normal activity without wearing a mask, with some exceptions where they continue to be required by state, federal, local governments.
In accordance with this announcement, we will no longer require that masks be worn by fully vaccinated customers, visitors or employees.
While this is very exciting news, there are a few key points to consider:
- Fully vaccinated means that two weeks have passed since your second shot for two dose vaccinations or two weeks after your one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- We will use the honor system as it is impractical to ask every customer and visitor for their vaccine card each time they are at the Bank.
We expect that Belmont Bank & Trust customers and employees will follow these guidelines, continue to respect all who choose to wear a mask (inclusive of many fully vaccinated customers and employees who may continue to do so), and continue to recognize the importance of protecting the health and safety of our community.
We all must continue to work together, and we appreciate your continued support as we navigate our way through the every evolving regulations.
Belmont Bank & Trust
Important Branch Updates
Our drive-thru and lobbies are open during normal business hours. We’ve been busy preparing our branches for you. Here’s what to expect the next time you visit.
We’re Looking Out for Everyone's Safety
We've taken significant steps to provide a safe and healthy branch environment, including:
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the day
- Installing clear panels at our teller lines
- Social distancing and enhanced hygiene practices
- Options to schedule in-branch appointment
- Drive-thru services for simple transactions
Preparing for Your Branch Visit
We've made a few changes to help protect you. You can expect:
- Floor markers to help everyone stay at a safe distance
- Our bankers to wear masks. Customers are asked to wear masks, as well, and we ask that you remove your hat and sunglasses and briefly lower you mask when you enter the lobby
- Enhanced identification procedures. Please bring your government-issued photo ID, such as a state driver’s license or U.S. passport
- Limits on the number of customers allowed in our lobbies. We may temporarily limit the number of people allowed in our lobbies at any given time
Digital Channels Are Always Available
We encourage all of our customers to utilize the many FREE remote banking capabilities that Belmont Bank offers. By utilizing these delivery channels you can transfer funds, check balances, pay bills and deposit checks.
- Online Banking - Allows you to move funds between accounts, check balances, view checks, pay bills and transfer money via the Zelle® network
- Mobile App - Allows you to perform all the transactions the online banking system does, while also being able to deposit checks
SBA Paycheck Protection Program
2021 Loans PPP FORGIVENESS
PPP borrowers with loans originated in 2021 can apply for forgiveness using the Bank’s online portal. That can be accessed below. Please note, you will have received an invitation email prior to signing in.
If you have additional questions regarding the 2021 Loan Forgiveness process, please email the Bank at [email protected]
2020 Loans PPP FORGIVENESS
PPP borrowers with loans originated in 2020 are able to apply for forgiveness using one of the three available forms.
Links to download the currently available forms from the US Treasury website are below.
Please visit for a complete program overview, guidance and tools:
If you have additional questions regarding the 2020 Loan Forgiveness process, please email the Bank at [email protected]